Marketplace Vendor registration is currently open for the 2023 Scottish Festival and Highland Games.
It is REQUIRED for you to obtain and submit proof of insurance listing CHICAGO SCOTS/Illinois Saint Andrew Society as the additional insured on General Liability Coverage for a maximum of $1,000,000.00. Proof of this coverage MUST be emailed or mailed to the addresses below by May 19th, 2023. Participation as a vendor at the Festival is NOT allowed without proof of insurance.
Attention: Jack Sanders
2800 Desplaines Ave.
North Riverside, IL 60546
Please email your insurance certificate to email@example.com
Please list following in the email subject line: YOUR VENDOR NAME Insurance Certificate)
EXHIBIT SPACE, TABLE & CHAIR RENTAL MUST BE PRE-ORDERED
- Additional tables/chairs will NOT be available at the festival. Unused rental items are non-refundable.
- If you purchase electric, we supply 1SO cord to the back of your booth. Concessionaires must supply heavy-duty grounded extension cord to plug into SO cord. NOTE: If you purchase more than one booth space, you will be charged for each individual space that needs electric.
- Tents are available for rent or vendors may bring their own.
Set-Up Time Slots & Expectations
- Friday, June 16th: 7AM to 1PM
- Saturday, June 17th: 6AM to 7:30AM
You will be asked to schedule your set-up time prior to the festival .
ALL vendors must check in at the Vendor Check-In Tent located at the private vendors only entrance. During vendor check-in you will receive the following:
- Site Map
- For each 15′ x 15′ exhibit space, you will receive:
- Two (2) admission tickets ($25.00 value each)
- One (1) complimentary parking/unloading pass ($5.00 value)
- If you purchase a more than one 15′ x 15′ space, you will be issued one extra admission ticket & one additional parking pass per each additional space.
It will be your responsibility to make sure that tickets for employees arriving separately be delivered to the Admission Gate Will Call.
- ACCESS to the vendor only road will be granted during set-up & take-down times ONLY. Vehicles will not be permitted to drive on grass areas of the festival ground at any time
- You will NOT have access to drive beyond the Admission Gate Friday after 1 p.m. or Saturday between 7:30 a.m. & 7:15 p.m. Security will be on-site.
- Vendors are responsible for unloading & setting-up their own booths/areas. Festival volunteers are in place to ensure things are running smoothly. If you require any assistance, that must be discussed prior to the festival.
- Discounted hotel rooms for June 16th & 17th will be available at several local hotels, including two on the festival grounds. CLICK HERE for more information.
- Overnight campers are NOT Allowed. Nearest campground – Blackwell Forest Preserve in Warrenville, IL. (about 17 miles from festival site)
- IF YOU SELL CONSUMABLE GOODS, contact the Sanitarian at the DuPage County Health Department by May 19th, 2023. Located at East Public Health Center, 1111 E. Jackson Street, Lombard, IL 60148. 630.682.7979. www.dupagehealth.org
- The Health Department will determine your Food Service Permit fee. Send your completed Food Service Permit Application and payment directly to the DuPage County Health Department NO LATER than 10 days prior to the event.
PLEASE NOTE: applications can be submitted prior to completing your payment. However, ALL applications and ALL payments are due by May 19th, 2023. No payments (credit card or check) will be accepted at the Festival.
Application & Payment Deadline is Friday, May 19, 2023 (No Exceptions)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Please use the button below to sign up through EventBrite to be a Marketplace Vendor. You can reserve your booth, electrical hookup, table rentals and chair rentals through EventBrite.