Marketplace Vendor registration is currently open for 2024 applications. Please allow us at least 2 weeks to process applications, if your application was accepted for the 2023 Highland Games your 2024 application will be automatically accepted.
This year’s Scottish Festival & Highland Games Marketplace at the DuPage County Fairgrounds promises a new and improved experience for both vendors and visitors. The fairgrounds boast stalls that are approximately 17 feet wide and 20 feet deep, featuring a generous 4-foot overhang that provides a comfortable and spacious setting for exhibitors. Heavy-duty tarps can be draped between exhibit spaces. Please see the picture at the bottom of this page for a better idea of the marketplace this year and note the wires for hanging dividing canopy.
It is REQUIRED for you to obtain and submit proof of insurance listing CHICAGO SCOTS/Illinois Saint Andrew Society as the additional insured on General Liability Coverage for a maximum of $1,000,000.00. Proof of this coverage MUST be emailed or mailed to the addresses below by May 26th, 2024. Participation as a vendor at the Festival is NOT allowed without proof of insurance.
Please email your insurance certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please list following in the email subject line: YOUR VENDOR NAME Insurance Certificate)
EXHIBIT SPACE, TABLE & CHAIR RENTAL MUST BE PRE-ORDERED
- Additional tables/chairs will NOT be available at the festival. Unused rental items are non-refundable.
- If you purchase electric, we supply 1SO cord to the back of your booth. Concessionaires must supply heavy-duty grounded extension cord to plug into SO cord. NOTE: If you purchase more than one booth space, you will be charged for each individual space that needs electric.
- Tents are available for rent or vendors may bring their own.
Set-Up Time Slots & Expectations
- Set-up times earlier in the week will also be available once your application is accepted
- Friday, June 14th: 7AM to 1PM
- Saturday, June 15th: 6AM to 7:30AM
You will be asked to schedule your set-up time prior to the festival .
ALL vendors must check in at the Vendor Check-In Tent. During vendor check-in you will receive the following:
- Site Map
- For each 17′ x 20′ exhibit space, you will receive:
- Two (2) weekend admission tickets ($90.00 value each)
- One (1) complimentary parking/unloading pass
- If you purchase a more than one 17′ x 20′ space, you will be issued one extra admission ticket & one additional parking pass per each additional space.
It will be your responsibility to make sure that tickets for employees arriving separately be distributed.
- ACCESS to the vendor only road will be granted during set-up & take-down times ONLY. Vehicles will not be permitted to drive on grass areas of the festival ground at any time
- You will NOT have access to drive beyond the Admission Gate Friday after 1 p.m. or Saturday between 7:30 a.m. & 7:15 p.m. Security will be on-site.
- Vendors are responsible for unloading & setting-up their own booths/areas. Festival volunteers are in place to ensure things are running smoothly. If you require any assistance, that must be discussed prior to the festival.
- Discounted hotel rooms for June 14th & 15th will be available at several local hotels. CLICK HERE for more information.
- Overnight campers are NOT Allowed. Nearest campground – Blackwell Forest Preserve in Warrenville, IL.
- IF YOU SELL CONSUMABLE GOODS, contact the Sanitarian at the DuPage County Health Department by May 19th, 2024. Located at East Public Health Center, 1111 E. Jackson Street, Lombard, IL 60148. 630.682.7979. www.dupagehealth.org
- The Health Department will determine your Food Service Permit fee. Send your completed Food Service Permit Application and payment directly to the DuPage County Health Department NO LATER than 10 days prior to the event.
PLEASE NOTE: applications can be submitted prior to completing your payment. However, ALL applications and ALL payments are due by May 19th, 2024. No payments (credit card or check) will be accepted at the Festival.