Become a Member
Kinship for all
Membership helps transmit the proud assurance of what it means to be Scottish, from one generation to the next.
Being a member is being part of something bigger than ourselves. By joining or renewing your membership today, you become an invaluable part of Chicago Scots’ history and mission.
Becoming a Chicago Scot is the best way to get involved, connect to the Scottish community in Chicago, and ensure that Scottish culture and values live on for generations to come. It’s also a great way to support our principal charity Caledonia Senior Living & Memory Care.
Chicago Scots Membership Benefits
- Complimentary invitations for you and unlimited guests to attend Chicago Scots’ Annual Summer Picnic on our North Riverside Campus.
- Complimentary invitations for you and a guest to attend Chicago Scots’ Annual Meeting and Holiday Party, including food and drinks, replete with Scottish trimmings and fanfare.
- Complimentary access for you and your guests to the Scottish American History Forum – including a monthly film series, speaker series and special cultural excursions. (More information available on our events calendar.)
- Invitations to Chicago Scots’ signature events, including the Feast of the Haggis, Burns Supper, and the Kilted Classic Golf Outing.
- Member-exclusive invitations to special donor events and programs.
- And more!
Become a Member
We offer a variety of membership levels to suit every household and interest level. Pricing reflects one year of dues. Please note that Genealogy is an additional $25 annual membership.
For lifetime memberships, please contact Dawn Miller, VP of Philanthropy at email@example.com.